Promote your jobs and internships to AfterCollege’s network of 3 million college students and recent grads.
AfterCollege gives you unique access to students via a proprietary network of 18,000 faculty, academic and group contacts at colleges and universities throughout the U.S.
Gain visibility with students and recent graduates at Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs), Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities (HACUs), and other Minority-Serving Institutions, in addition to diverse on-campus organizations and clubs.
For unlimited posting packages or for custom email outreach packages, contact us
AfterCollege gives you unparalleled reach and visibility to attract college students and recent college graduates via a unique network of 18,000+ academic contacts at faculty at departments and student groups at over 2,300 colleges and universities. With one job post, your jobs will reach the most relevant college students and grads.
Our recruiting solutions are designed from the ground up to be easy-to-use and highly effective. With the combination of AfterCollege and our range of social and niche sites, you have more opportunities to hire just the right candidates for your important positions. When you need the broadest visibility for hard-to-hire positions, turn to our Platinum package for the widest job distribution.
While “free” sounds great, employers find that there is really no such thing as free. With most popular free job posting sites, employers have found that while you can post at no charge, the site’s real objective is to have you subscribe to a monthly recruiting service that you may not need. The back-end charges at these sites are often much higher than you pay for our more cost-effective solution.
Job seekers can find your postings through the “Explore” job discovery tool. With their grad date, school and major, we will display jobs that are relevant through Machine Learning. They can filter the results based on their preferences. By helping students discover relevant jobs and internships, AfterCollege is driving interested and relevant candidates to your postings. They also have the ability to search via https://www.aftercollege.com/search/.
1 month: $779
3 months: $1,986
6 months: $3,505
12 months: $5,141
*Applies to postings on AfterCollege.com and relevant university career networks powered by AfterCollege. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The most important way for your post to stand out is to place it on our recruiting network.
Here are six more tips:
- Tip #1: Job Title: Include keywords like “Internship”, “Entry-Level,” or “University Hire” to help students and recent grads feel confident that the position is a good match for them. Include a call-to-action like an application deadline to encourage job-seekers to act more quickly.
- Tip #2: Company Details: Market your company and job to applicants by talking about benefits and culture. Explain your organization’s mission, values, work environment, or what it’s like to work for you.
- Tip #3: Job Description: Review the most important tasks and explain what contributions the future employee will make to the company. Be sure to include any training they will receive and what career growth they could expect from succeeding in the role. Use descriptive, industry-accepted terminology and be sure your ad is a minimum of 150 words.
- Tip #4: Perks & Benefits: State the compensation as well as any sign-on bonuses, tuition reimbursement benefits, or relocation assistance.
- Tip #5: Qualifications Needed: Keep your mandatory requirements to a minimum to encourage more applicants. Be sure to outline which points are “need-to-haves” and which are “nice-to-haves.” Use words like “encouraged” or “preferred” to make this obvious.